Repairs & Installations
Our professional installers will come to your home and measure your windows before a yard of fabric is cut. Hanging window treatments is not just another ‘honey-do’ job when you’re holding 30 pounds of fabric panels, high up on a 12 ft ladder, trying to adjust sharp pins! Our installers will make the process go quickly and smoothly. We know they have saved many marriages.
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll measure with your window treatments in mind, noting all the architectural features that have to be accommodated â€“ doors, moldings, bookcases and so forth.
- We’ll evaluate existing drapery rods; repair if the need be or confirm if they are worth keeping.
- We’ll plan for installation of new drapery rods and support brackets â€“ and whether additional window hardware is required to carry the weight of the window treatment.
- We’ll take exact measurements â€“ and TWF will be responsible for the products made to these specifications.
- We’ll check where valances or cornices will be positioned and make sure that any window treatments beneath will fit and function properly.
- Finally, our installers are specialists, they have the tools and tricks to make window treatments hang beautifully. We will also steam and dress draperies & shades so that they will break correctly when opening and closing.